Pimpama City Veterinary Surgery
Expert Pet Care for Pimpama Pet Owners
Caring for your pet during Covid 19 – Update 28 July 2020
With the number of positive cases remaining low across the region and the subsequent lifting of some restrictions by the Queensland Government, we wanted to let you know what is happening within our clinics.
Call Pimpama City Vet
Pimpama City Veterinary Surgery
Features of Pimpama City Vet
- Highly qualified, friendly and experienced staff
- State of the art, purpose built veterinary facility
- Located in the brand-new Pimpama City Shopping Centre.
- Convenient access with ample covered parking in front of the surgery
- Access to a full-range of premium and essential shops
- Comfortable reception area, with separate waiting areas for dogs and cats
- Modern, spacious, and well-lit consultation rooms
- Surgical suite and operating theatre with the latest equipment
- Full medical imaging suite for digital xray and ultrasound investigations
- Dedicated Isolation Ward for management of infectious conditions
- Separate Recovery Ward with heated kennels for maximum comfort and safety
- Dedicated Exercise Yard, for rehabilitation and recreation of in-patients
- In-house pathology and blood testing facility
- Full Dental Suite, including digital dental x-ray
- Special Puppy Training area for Puppy Preschool classes
- Full range of Hills Premium and prescription diets
Services at Pimpama City Vet
- Veterinary consultations in a relaxed and professional environment
- Personalised cat and dog vaccination programs
- Full range of soft-tissue and orthopaedic surgeries
- Cruciate and joint surgery
- In house blood testing and pre-anaesthetic blood tests
- Full post-operative and injury rehabilitation service
- Behavioural consultation and training service
- Dedicated Puppy School with experienced trainer
- Diet, nutrition, and weight consultations and treatment
- Emergency service available
- Home visit veterinary service by arrangement
The Team at Pimpama City Vet
Four person vet team with over 70 years of combined veterinary experience:
- Dr Andrew Paxton Hall
- Dr Chris Corcoran
- Dr Candis Sutherland
- Dr Alana Simpson
Nursing and support team:
- Kylie (Veterinary Nurse)
- Brooke (Veterinary Nurse)
- Lisa (Veterinary Receptionist)
- Georgie (Veterinary Receptionist)
- Lynn (Veterinary Nurse and puppy trainer)
Friendly Vets & Staff
Love your pet? So do we! They'll live longer, happier and healthier with expert advice and care. Appointments are preferred, but emergencies will be given priority.
State of the Art Facilities
Our surgeries are equipped with sophisticated diagnostic equipment, enabling our highly trained staff to accurately diagnose and treat your pet.
Highly Experienced Staff
You can trust our highly experienced team with our extensive experience in surgery and medicine.
New Puppy Care & Advice
Convenient and fun, our Puppy Preschool makes training easy - We also offer complete care for your new puppy, including Hills premium food.
Location & Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8am–6pm
Tenancy 1, 102 Pimpama Jacobs Well Road, Pimpama QLD 4209
Our email inboxes are not monitored regularly so do not use this form for urgent medical enquiries – call our friendly staff instead.
Please note that we do not take bookings via email – please call us to make an appointment.